|Paisley Road, Renfrew PA4 8NF|
|Robertson Park Website|
|Follow RenCouncilNews on Twitter|
Robertson Park opened in 1912 as an open space for the children of Renfrew.
It was gifted to the Royal Burgh of Renfrew by William Robertson, a successful local businessman.
The following park facilities are free:
• pets' corner
• play area
• sensory garden
• skate park
• tennis and putting areas
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!