Young people in Renfrewshire are being encouraged to ‘Turn Up and Play’ as the ever-popular Street Stuff programme continues during the October school holidays.
Football, gaming and more will be available for those aged 8 to 16 at five venues across Renfrewshire throughout the week.
A free, hot and healthy meal will be provided at every session to ensure participants are fuelled up to take part.
All activities are free and young people are invited along to:
• Gleniffer High School Astro: Monday 15 October and Friday 19 October (1:30pm-4:30pm)
• Linwood High School, Games Hall: Monday 15 October and Friday 19 October (1:30pm-4:30pm)
• St James PS Renfrew, Astro: Monday 15 October and Friday 19 October (1:30pm-4:30pm)
• McMaster Centre, Johnstone MUGA: Monday 15 October and Friday 19 October (1:30pm-4:30pm)
• St Mirren FC Indoor Dome: Tuesday 16, Wednesday 17 and Thursday 18 October (1:00pm-5:00pm)
Consent forms must be completed by all participants and will be available on the first day of arrival or can be filled out online in advance.
Street Stuff is a diversionary project run in partnership between Renfrewshire Council, Police Scotland, Scottish Fire and Rescue Service, Engage Renfrewshire and St Mirren Football Club.
The programme began in 2009 in Renfrewshire contributing to a reduction in youth disorder and anti-social behaviour by 75 per cent over the first five years with a sustained reduction of 65 per cent.
For more information, visit www.renfrewshire.gov.uk/octoberweek or email email@example.com.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Street Stuff October Week Fun are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!